Ultra 120 is klober's mid-weight breathable membrane solutions that offers quality at an affordable price. Made of a 3-layer composition with a central breahable technology, Ultra 120 offers great support with controlling roofspace condensation, whilst acting as a secondary barrier against the elements. Ultra 120's fleece is also made of up to 30% recycled material, and is fully recyclable.
Spunbond polyolefin with a microporous polyolefin membrane
Wind zones BS5534 2014 Annex A
Number of Pieces per Carton/Pack
Number of Pieces per Pallet
- An unsupported underlay should provide a drape between rafters sufficient to ensure that water will run away from the batten fixing nail penetrations allowing draining from the eaves gutter
- Contact between the membrane and the roof covering should be avoided during and after installation
- Should be laid with a maximum drape of 15mm
Area of application
- Suitable for Cold and Warm Roofs
- All UK wind zones with taped headlap
- Wind zones 1-3 with battened headlap.
Standards and Certifications