The New Klober 6m & 10m Dry Ridge Kit is an economical, universal ventilating dry ridge and hip system suitable for ventilating most concrete and clay ridge and hip tiles.
6m Ridge Kit
Available with a black ridge roll, it comes in a practical all-in-one kit, including: 1 x Roll (300 x 6m), 13 x Ridge to ridge seals, 13 x Stainless steel screws and washers (100mm), 13 x Clamping plates, 11 x Ridge batten straps.
10m Ridge Kit
Available with a black ridge roll, it comes in a practical all-in-one kit, including: 1 x Roll (300 x 10m), 22 x Ridge to ridge seals, 22 x Stainless steel screws and washers (100mm), 22 x Clamping plates, 17 x Ridge batten straps.
Number of Pieces per Carton/Pack
Number of Pieces per Pallet
- To allow ridge ventilation, cut the underlay 30 mm short of apex on each side
- The method of fixing ridge battens will depend upon the type of roof structure. Once the ridge batten is in position, the ridge roll is rolled out along the ridge and stapled or nailed to the ridge batten
- Peel away the adhesive strap’s backing tape and push-fit the corrugated side flaps to follow the profile of the tiles and ensuring continuous contact The ridge tiles are secured by using the screw and washer provided to fix the Clamping Plate through the Ridge Seal into the ridge batten
- Finish the ridge ends with either a Klober Ridge End Cap
- Full fixing instructions are available and included in the Economy Ridge Kit
Area of application
- Suits most clay and concrete ridge tiles
- Can be used on 300mm clay ridge tiles, with the clay conversion kit
- Can be used on hips however trays and clips are not included
Standards and Certifications