Not only does our continuous dry verge system have a sleeker design for a modern roof finish, it also has additional benefits of being a mortar-free application - meaning a cleaner, quicker method of installation that saves both time and the use of additional materials. Its secure mechanical fixing to most profiles of interlocking concrete tiles, which complies with BS 8612 and 5534, also means it’s easy to fit with no special tools required.
Quality assurance, as with all Klober products, remains a primary focus for us. That’s why we’ve developed a brand new bespoke machine to manufacture our new Uni Line Continuous Dry Verge T-strips here in the UK.
Quick to install, modern design, no specialist tools - choose Klober’s Continuous Dry Verge T Strip.
Quick Features and benefits:
• For roof pitches over 12.5°
• Fits most profiles of concrete interlocking tiles
• Mortar free meaning it's safer and quicker to install compared to traditional verge
• Complies fully with all relevant British Standards. Its secure mechanical fixing, which complies with BS 8612 and 5534, means it’s easy to fit with no special tools required
• Waterproof, weatherproof and maintenance free
Available in: Black, white, brown and NEW grey
Available to order now!
Sales: 01332 813 050
Technical: 03306 780 088